Monday, May 25, 2009

Speeches =)

Last week Kaitao intermediate , Expressive Academy had a speech competition in the library Because we had to. We all wrote our own speech that had to be three minutes long but most of the students speeches were about two and a half minutes long.We were allowed to write about what ever we wanted to as long as we researched about our topic. I wrote about Meercats and ended up with people laughing at me when red my speech to the class. It was not three minutes long but I still got a good mark by the teacher (Well at least I think I did) . First Expressive done class speeches, then Academy speeches, then it was the finals . I was not one of the contestant because my teacher didn't choose me but i didn't really want to say my speech in fount of the whole Academy.(I cant even imagine me doing that!!!!!!!!!)Finally it was time for the speech competition. We went to another schools hall to have our speech

No comments:

Post a Comment