Monday, April 27, 2009

SPLAT


ME:Hi I'm Bridget and I attend Kaitao Intermediate. I am twelve years old and I LOVE chocolate! My friends call me Biddy. My hobbies are talking, art, eating and being weird. I LOVE THE COLOUR LIME GREEN! My two best friends are Sam C and Zoe. I like to have fun with my buddies Sammie, Ella, Sam C, Zoe, Tamar, Brooke, Sarah, Niki, and Karen!I have got two cats now, there names are Misty and Mischief . Misty is a girl and Mischief is a boy. Misty is grey all over and mischief is white with a tabby black tail and three black tabby spots on his back. I did have a third tabby cat named Tinks but sadly he died the tenth of april. I look realy bad in this photo because we wernt allowed to smile. I like soccer because its fun but I really suck at it. I also like tennis but I also suck at that too!I was born in Wellington and moved to Rotorua when i was one.


No comments:

Post a Comment