Monday, June 8, 2009

Dailydash

Suddenly, out of the darkness came a little teddy bear that looked like it came out of the toilet.It was soggy and wet and smelled like sewage so I took it home.When I got home I decided to give the teddy bear a bath and dried it with the hair dryer I put some cutie little clothes on it and went to bed.It was the middle of the night when I heard a noise.BOOM! I woke up. And the teddy bear was gone.I went outside to look for the bear but I couldn't see a thing so I went for a walk.I was walking down the the street and heard a voice it was high pitch kind of a grouch. I was so scared I sat down quickly before I pretend to faint.I had one eye open so I can see everything that was happening around me even though I didn't want to. I saw the out line of a person that was dragging me by the feet down the street into a cave that got an award on 'Most deserted'and brang me down a secret passageway.''My eye was still open the whole time and that stupid person didn't even no'' woops !!! ''Did I say that out loud''.The person said yes and then chucked me in a school bag.....................Five years later

No comments:

Post a Comment